Tamiya Scania 770 S 6×4 V8 1/14 Truck
Tamiya welcomes a new addition to 1/14 Tractor Truck Series this time, the Scania 770 S 6×4 produced by the Swedish manufacturer Scania. The Scania 770 S 6×4 is one of the trailer heads in the Scanias top-grade S Series which had undergone a full model change in 2016. This trailer head features a double rear-axle drive 6×4 chassis equipped with a 16.4-liter V8 diesel turbo engine capable of 770hp which was the most powerful in the industry as of 2020.
Compatible with Hop-Up Option parts (See list below)
– 56505: Motorized Support Legs
– 56523: Tractor Truck Multi-Function Control Unit Euro-Style (MFC-03)
– 56526: TR Torque-Tuned Motor (33T)
– 56535: Aluminum Coupler Lever Plate for Tractor Truck
– 56536: Driver Figure for 1/14 R/C Tractor Truck
– 56552: Aluminum Center Air Tank
– 56560: Ball Bearing Set for 1/14 R/C 6×4 Truck Chassis
About the model
– This is a 1/14 scale R/C model assembly kit. Length: 532mm, width: 193mm, height: 307mm.
– The model realistically depicts the Scania 770 S 6×4.
– The high-roof form is realistically captured in style with a roof bar featuring light pods, grille mini bar, low bar and side bars. LEDs (sold separately) are also attachable.
– Just like the actual vehicle, a double rear-axle 6×4 chassis features a layout of motor and transmission positioned at front.
– Ladder frame features aluminum side channels with resin cross members, and is equipped with a coupler to enable linkage with semi-trailers.
– Highly-realistic suspension utilizes metal leaf springs and friction dampers.
– Interior parts such as modern-design dashboard and seats are included.
– Assembly type 3-speed transmission allows gear changes via separately available 4-channel transmitter.
– Please note that the Finespec 2.4GHz R/C system, Multi-Function Control Unit (MFC-03), servos (x2),
7.2V battery pack and battery charger included only for Japan Market (Item 56367).
– Multi-Function Control Unit (Item 56523: MFC-03, sold separately) offers light, sound, and vibration operation.