Vanquish VRD Stance RTR Silver
The Vanquish Products VRD Stance RTR is a highly competitive, predictable and versatile performance platform. The heart of the VRD Stance RTR are the stamped aluminum frame rails mated to the 6 degree flat skid plate and VFD transmission. The molded chassis components and skid plate place the VFD transmission as low as possible into the VRD chassis. The front F10 Portal axle is equipped with a servo on axle and 4-link. Front and rear axles include weighted brass tube inserts in addition to the front alloy knuckle weights to keep the center of gravity as low as possible, translating to a high performance driving experience. The Red compound VXT2 tires are supported by 4.75″ VTS Stance Dual Stage foams. The Lexan Stance body is competition inspired with its short overhangs and pinched design for maximum tire clearance.
- Stamped Aluminum Frame Rails – 6 degree flat skid plate
- Stance Pre-Painted Lexan Body
- 24% Overdrive
- F10 Portal Axles
- Brass weight tubes in axles
- Alloy heavy portal knuckle weights
- Front Axle Overdrive Portal gears
- Rear Axle Standard Portal Gears
- Full Metal Gear Drivetrain
- Chromoly Universal axle shafts
- Incision S8E Shocks
- Stainless Steel Links with Bent rear links
- Incision M4 Rod Ends
- Stamped Aluminum Rock Sliders
- Adjustable multi point body mounting system
The Vanquish Products VRD RTR chassis is equipped with all new molded chassis components that provide a tunable platform to adapt to the most demanding terrain. Multiple shock and body mounting positions combined with minimalistic front/rear interchangeable bumpers make body mounting and fitment straight forward. Stamped aluminum rock sliders provide a flat location for electronics and/or battery mounting and are able to support and protect your body.
The center of the VRD RTR is the VFD transmission. Equipped with a low / forward motor position, sintered metal gears, and ball bearings. The T-Case has a built in 6% overdrive and can be tuned with optional overdrive gear sets and bearing plates.
The Front F10 Portal axle has overdrive portal gears while the Rear F10 portal axle has the standard ratio gears, combined with the VFD overdrive the final overdrive percentage is 24%. Both axles include brass weighted tubes inside in addition to the alloy portal knuckle covers on the front axle. This is the heaviest spec F10 axle yet keeping the center of gravity as low as possible and the weight bias forward.
The VRD RTR includes the Incision S8E shocks. Stainless steel upper and lower suspension links connect the chassis to the axles with Incision M4 rod ends. The rear lower links are bent for maximum breakover clearance. Multiple shock mounting locations and tunable shock length allow for a high range of ride height and breakover adjustment.
- VT-1 Digital 4 Channel Transmitter provides industry leading features and tuning capabilities in an RTR. 15 model memory, multi-channel end point and rate adjustment, digital screen and multi-position switches for the 3rd and 4th channel.
- VE-1 ESC is 3S LiPo capable and includes a strong BEC to power servo functions. The built-in jumpers can be moved to adjust LiPo cut-off and drag brake strength. Factory tuned for your VRD Stance RTR. The VE-1 ESC is our version of the Hobbywing 1060, one of the most trusted RTR ESC’s on the market.
- VM-1 35T Brushed motor is a closed endbell design tuned for the VRD Stance RTR to provide trail torque with plenty of speed to conquer the roughest terrain with confidence.
- VS-1 Metal Gear Servo tackles the steering duty on the VRD Stance RTR with 200oz-in of torque. Ready for all elements the VS-1 Servo is water resistant and durable with its metal gears and 25T output spline for industry standard servo horns.
- 1/10th Scale
- Front Axle Ratio 5.25:1
- Rear Axle Ratio 6.25:1
- Pinion 15T 32P
- Spur 56T 32P
- Overall Width Hex to Hex – 200mm (7.87”)
- Wheelbase – 322mm (12.67”)
- Overall Front Ratio 57.8:1
- Overall Rear Ratio 73.4:1
- Final Overdrive 24%
Required Items to Complete:
- Battery (35mm x 35mm x 100mm Maximum)