XFLY Swift 2100 Glider ARTF
XFly Model is proud to announce their first RC glider Swift 2100 that is easy to hand launch, quick to build and fun to fly! CFD(Computational Fluid Dynamics) was first used in the aircraft design by XFly team, which has enabled the Swift 2100 to achieve high lift-to-drag ratio and excellent aerodynamic characteristics.
The Swift 2100 features tough, composite-reinforced EPO foam and precisely positioned carbon fibre reinforcement through out. The factory-installed power system, including an efficient 3136-KV1000 brushless motor and a 40A brushless ESC, paired with a 3S or 4S Lipo battery,
delivers plenty of thrust for fast climbs to soaring altitude, sport flying and aerobatics.
The Swift 2100’s efficient aerodynamic design provides extended flight times up to 10-30mins with a mix of power on/off. The bottom wheel and plastic components on the wingtips and the tail allow the pilots to land on hard surface. Wing connectors and glueless design facilitate fast and easy assembly – only 6 screws needed to get the Swift 2100 ready to fly.
In addition, pilots can remove the folding propeller and add the optional nacelle(with XFly Galaxy 50mm EDF 4S power system installed) to the top of the fuselage for a different flying experience. FPV setup is also feasible with the optional canopy and servo-equipped camera mount available from XFly Model!
- Efficient folding propeller, metal spinner and functional flaps
- Carbon fibre reinforcement throughout
- High-power brushless power system compatible with 3S or 4S Lipo batteries
- Efficient aerodynamic design for extended flight times up to 10-30mins
- Fast and easy assembly – no glue required and only 6 screws needed
- Optional nacelle for EDF setup
- Optional canopy and servo-equipped camera mount for FPV setup
Overall Length: 1050mm/41.3in
Flying Weight: 1350g
Motor Size: 3136-KV1000 motor
Servo: 9g servos*6
Radio: 6 channel
CG: 50mm from the leading edge
Wing Load: 38.5g/dm²
Wing Area: 35dm²
Recommended Battery: 3S/4S 2200-2600mAh
Approx flying Duration: 10-30 mins
Assembly Time: 10 mins
Skill Level: Beginner
Age Level: 14 years +
Landing Gear: No
Prop Size: 10″x6″
Required To Complete
- 6 channel radio system
- Battery (recommended 3S/4S 2200-2600mAh